As a maker do you wear lots of different creative hats? Can you run a multi stranded business? Have you mapped your skills? Looking for advice on promote a range of work within your own brand?
Why should I attend
- How you can turn your many different creative hats into a creative business
- Brand development advice on uniting your different ways or working or different product ranges under one brand
- Industry expertise to offer advice in ways to manage and sustain a creative business.
Who is speaking
- Talent Development Manager from the Crafts Council
- Experienced makers offering their wealth of experience and knowledge to support you and your creative business.
What is on offer
- Topics covered will include advice on applying to craft fairs and galleries, running workshops, and working to commission
- Make the best of your skills: running a multi stranded business.
- Advice offered on managing your finances and cash flows
What refreshments are provided on the day?
- Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break.
**£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**
Do you teach, consult and make? How to manage your creative offer is part of a series of workshops and events designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully