Collect is the craft sector's premier showcase, bringing together galleries, artists and collectors from around the world to present a stunning array of established and new talent. Since its launch in 2004, Collect has gone from strength to strength to become one of the world's leading fairs for contemporary applied art and the highlight of the craft calendar.
In 2018, Collect will return to the beautiful setting of the Saatchi Gallery from 22nd to 25th February. Presenting craft in a fine art context, Collect profiles the exceptional skill and intellectual rigour behind modern craft – from works in ceramics, glass, metal, wood, textiles and jewellery to makers working in non-traditional materials and using experimental techniques. At a time of unprecedented interest in craft, it brings together the passion of collecting, interest in design and interiors, with the energy of making.
Above all, Collect challenges perceptions of what craft is and can be. Craft is dynamic and extends across the fields of contemporary art and design. Collect’s exhibitors show works that push beyond the traditional boundaries. Whether a maker defines themselves as designer, artist or craftsperson, or all three – materiality and the handmade are at the core of what they do. Collect reflects that diversity, giving visitors the thrill of discovering the unexpected, the surprising and the unfamiliar.
Why exhibit at Collect 2018?
- Collect 2017 received over 14,000 visitors.
- One in every five visitors comes to Collect to buy or commission work.
- Collect private events attract a wide ranging audience made up of private collectors, curators, cultural professionals, funders and policy makers.
- Close of show sales for Collect 2017 were estimated in excess of £1.5 million with a positive response from exhibitors for future business
- We operate an extensive press and marketing campaign with a global reach including high-end publications, outdoor advertising and door to door collateral distribution.
How to Apply
For more information about exhibiting at Collect please contact us on email@example.com
Please note applications for individual artists or makers to exhibit at Collect closed in June 2017. We will be calling for individual artist applications again in early 2018. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified of any Crafts Council opportunities.