Capacity London is offering funded work placements at a number of ceramics studios in Seville. For those selected flights to Seville will be on Friday 14th September preceded by 3 days of preparatory training in London from Tuesday 12th to Thursday 13th September. In order to support you during your work placement Capacity London will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
How to Apply
For full details and the latest deadline please see http://www.capacitylondon.co.uk/creative-industries-work-placements
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the United Kingdom, have a UK postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Students are not eligible thus we regret we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Host Country) will be on or around Friday 14th September 2018. End date (return flight to UK) 92 days from the date of departure
- There will be three days of preparatory training (Tuesday 11th to Thursday 13th September inclusive) in London immediately before departure. Attendance at the preparatory training is compulsory.
- Unfortunately we are not able to fund the cost of travelling to London or accommodation costs for the preparatory training in London, although we do provide your travel to the airport from London on the day of departure.
- Applications are only being accepted for September 2018.