Collect: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
Now in its 13th edition, Collect returns to the stunning setting of the Saatchi Gallery in London’s King's Road from 2 – 6 February 2017.
During an extended run of five days, the Crafts Council presents an unrivalled opportunity to see and buy contemporary museum-quality ceramics, glass, jewellery, wood, metal and textiles from established and emerging artists and makers represented by over 37 of the world’s finest galleries.
In this inspiring environment visitors can indulge both their passion for collecting and their interest in design and interiors.
The Collect experience for 2017 also includes:
- Showtime: An exhibition highlighting the rich history of Crafts Council exhibitions through a display of selected posters and works, including ambitions for future exhibitions and acquisitions.
- The exciting opportunity to see the latest acquisition to the Crafts Council’s national Collection; a pair of The Essex House Tapestries by Grayson Perry. This significant acquisition has been made possible with support from the Art Fund, Victoria Miro Gallery, and Crafts Council Patrons.
- An expanded Collect Open selected by designer and maker Faye Toogood featuring concept-driven installations and experimental craft
- Collect Spotlights – a new feature platform where selected galleries will showcase cutting-edge new work
- A dynamic, free talks and events programme inspiring and encouraging debate about contemporary craft with leading voices from the worlds of craft, design, architecture, fashion and art. The full programme will be online soon!