Collect: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
Collect is an unrivalled opportunity to see and buy contemporary museum-quality objects in ceramic, glass, jewellery, wood, metal and textiles from established and emerging artists and makers represented by the world's finest galleries. Collect will return to the Saatchi Gallery in 2018 from 22nd to 25th February. Watch this space for more information about this exiting and unique event.
Alongside hundreds of exquisite objects shown by 37 international galleries, visitors to Collect 2017 experienced many other exciting features including:
- Showtime: An exhibition which highlighted the rich history of Crafts Council exhibitions through selected posters and works
- The latest acquisition to the Crafts Council’s national Collection; a pair of The Essex House Tapestries by Grayson Perry.
- Collect Open, selected by designer and maker Faye Toogood for 2017, the platform for concept-driven installations and experimental craft
- Collect Spotlights – a new platform where selected galleries showcased cutting-edge new work
- A dynamic, free talks and events programme which inspired and encouraged debate about contemporary craft with leading voices from the worlds of craft, design, architecture, fashion and art.
Click here if you are interested in exhibiting at Collect.
‘See and Learn more about Collect 2017 below'