Collect: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
Collect is an unrivalled opportunity to see and buy contemporary museum-quality ceramics, glass, jewellery, wood, metal and textiles from established and emerging artists and makers represented by the world's finest galleries.
In the inspiring environment of the Saatchi Gallery visitors can indulge both their passion for collecting and their interest in design and interiors.
The latest took place from the 2-6 February 2017 and included a host of brilliant elements including;
- Showtime: An exhibition which highlighted the rich history of Crafts Council exhibitions through selected posters and works
- The latest acquisition to the Crafts Council’s national Collection; a pair of The Essex House Tapestries by Grayson Perry. This significant acquisition was made possible with support from the Art Fund, Victoria Miro Gallery, and Crafts Council Patrons.
- An expanded Collect Open selected by designer and maker Faye Toogood which featured concept-driven installations and experimental craft
- Collect Spotlights – a new platform where selected galleries showcased cutting-edge new work
- A dynamic, free talks and events programme which inspired and encouraged debate about contemporary craft with leading voices from the worlds of craft, design, architecture, fashion and art.