Collect: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
Now in its 13th edition, Collect returns to the stunning setting of the Saatchi Gallery in London’s Kings Road from 2 – 6 February 2017.
Tickets now on sale. Book now and save £4 on a Standard ticket*
During an extended run of five days, the Crafts Council presents an unrivalled opportunity to see and buy contemporary museum-quality ceramics, glass, jewellery, wood, metal and textiles from established and emerging artists and makers represented by over 30 of the world’s finest galleries, and selected by a panel of experts.
In this inspiring environment visitors can indulge their passion for collecting at the same time as their interest in design and interiors.
The Collect experience for 2017 also includes:
- Curated Craft: An exhibition highlighting the rich history Crafts Council exhibitions, through a display of selected posters, alongside works and including ambitions for future exhibitions and acquisitions.
- An expanded Collect Open selected by designer and maker Fay Toogood featuring concept-driven installations and experimental craft
- Collect Showcases – a new feature platform where selected galleries will spotlight cutting-edge new work
- A dynamic, free talks and events programme inspiring and encouraging debate about contemporary craft with leading voices from the worlds of craft, design, architecture, fashion and art
Watch this space for future updates … you’ll be astonished by what craft is and can be.
Sign up to our newsletter for Collect updates and to hear about tickets going on sale.
Book your Early ticket now and save £4 on a Standard one-day ticket (usual price £18), or book an Early 2-day ticket for £21.
Concessionary and Crafts Council Directory Maker rates also available.
If you are a maker and would like to apply to become a part of the Crafts Council Directory click here
All tickets include:
- a free hands-on guide with floor plan, event listings and editorial essays to guide you around the show
- free entry to talks
- an opportunity to subscribe or renew your subscription to Crafts magazine with a 7 issues for the price of 6 offer