A new network to support young people in shaping the future of craft
This new network of 16-25 year olds brings together those who are passionate about craft and making to co-produce projects and events with us at the Crafts Council, and in doing so help shape the future of craft in the UK.
Join us at our monthly get-togethers if you love to make, or are just keen to find out more – all backgrounds and experience levels are welcome! We’ll be holding monthly get-togethers both at the Crafts Council and out and about at other venues.
Why get involved?
- Join a new network of young people passionate about craft and making
- Be involved in shaping our young people’s programme; work alongside staff and makers to co-produce programmes for other young people
- Have your voice heard through shaping campaigns and advocacy
- Take part in creative workshops and meet and collaborate with professionals working in the craft and creative industries
- Access opportunities, training and advice (including Arts Award)
- Learn new skills and develop your CV
To find out more about our young people's programme and to be kept informed of all upcoming events, workshops and opportunities for young people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org