Make/ Stone Carving Workshop/ 6 July to 12 August 2012
At a glance
When: 6 July to 12 August 2012
Where: Uppingham School
Times: Friday am to Sunday pm
Tickets: See website
Three-day residential workshops, suitable for beginners and people keen to extend their existing skills. Taught by professional stone carver Lucy Churchill.
6 – 8th July
10 – 12th August
During the course you will:
• Develop confident carving and design skills
• Express your ideas in three-dimensions, producing your own artwork to take home
• Learn safe working procedures
• Be given guidance on where to find materials and tools
• Be advised on how you can further develop your skills
Group sizes are limited to eight. This means that the course can be adapted according to your needs, and there is ample opportunity for personal guidance.
Further details in Full Description.