With graduate showcases affected by COVID-19 restrictions, many universities are turning to online platforms to showcase graduate work. We've pulled together details of grad shows around the country for you to enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Craft students have faced unprecedented challenges during COVID-19; with workshops closed, limited access to materials and less opportunity for collaboration with coursemates. For universities, a key challenge has been around showcasing craft work, with many faced with the talk of building digital platforms from scratch in a matter of weeks.
Over the coming months, Crafts Council will be showcasing student work from craft courses across the country. If the university you work or study at is putting on a graduate show that we've not listed below, please share the details with us by completing this Google Form if you're a member of university staff and this Google Form if you're a student.
Image: 'Hampi Stool', c. Harry Gordon, University of Brighton
Graduate Showcase Online
- City and Guilds of London Art School: BA (Hons) Historic Carving Degree Show, from 1st July 2020
- Cardiff School of Art and Design: Summer Degree Show, from 9th June 2020
- Edinburgh College of Art: Graduate Show, from 14th June 2020
- Goldsmiths: Department of Design Online Degree Show, from 23rd June 2020
- Leeds Arts University: Graduate Show 2020, from 1st July 2020
- Loughborough University Design School Degree Show 2020, from 23rd June 2020
- NTU Design Industries at Nottingham Trent University: Product Design Online Degree Show, from 19th June 2020
- Slade School of Fine Art: Slade Degree Showcase, 30th June- 14th July 2020
- Staffordshire University: Digital GradEX20, from 15th June 2020
- University of Brighton: Graduate Show, from 12th June 2020
- University of Dundee’s Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design: The Art, Design and Architecture Graduate Showcase 2020, from 12th June 2020
- University of Huddersfield: Graduate Show, from 26th June 2020