- Aged 18-25 and based in London?
- Month-long placement starting 4th of March
- Boost your CV and gain experience in a national arts organisation
Here at Crafts Council we want to help nurture the next generation of arts professionals and help them kick start their career. Based in our friendly Learning and Talent Development Team, you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects supporting the development in craft in the UK, from our Make Your Future program reigniting making skills in schools, to Craft Club which celebrates volunteer-led community craft, to creating fun learning ideas to accompany our touring exhibitions. If you'd like to develop your skills and experience of developing learning and participation opportunities for a variety of audiences within a national arts organisation, now's your chance!
- Four week placement, three days a week (Monday- Friday) at Crafts Council HQ in Angel, Islington. We’ll work with the successful applicants to decide which day of the week they work
- Placement starts 4th of March
- London living wage (£10.50 per hour)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- Knowledge and experience of using social media
- Aptitude with MS Office Packages
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Positive team player
How to Apply:
Email telling us why you’d like the role and describing any relevant experience you have, including the subject line ‘Young People's Placement’
Email: Rosie Mitchell, Young People's Producer at email@example.com by 25th February 2019.
The Crafts Council is committed to promoting and celebrating diversity. We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in contemporary craft, including disabled applicants and applicants from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.