The COVID-19 pandemic has seen millions of people turn to making things with their hands as a source of comfort in turbulent times. Live experiences and connecting with others have become even more significant. As the public looks afresh at craft and what it can offer them, the role of makers and the experiences they can offer are more in demand than ever.
On this page, we hear from a variety of craft professionals who’ve unlocked the power of craft experiences to enhance their brand or business. Case studies include:
- Abdollah Nafisi, Nafisi Studio founder
- Karen Thompson, ceramicist
- Sophie Rochester, Yodomo founder
- Samantha Williams, Brookfield Properties curator
- Lewis Maughan. Turning Earth operations manager
- Deborette Clarke, leatherwork designer
After you've watched the video, don't forget to download the free guidebook and checklist for more inspiration.