What do I need to prepare in advance of setting up my directory profile?
Once payment has been processed, please help us to publish your profile quickly by preparing the following information in advance:
- At least 5 images for your portfolio (all images need to be a minimum of 1001 pixels width by height and 72dpi, under 2MB file size, and GIF, JPEG, PNG, or WEBP format).
- A portrait image of you (website visitors love to meet the maker, a face-front photo of you or a shot of your work in action will help bring your profile to life).
- A listing image that represents your practice (i.e. lead thumbnail image on the directory database so make it count! Consider this your digital 'shop window') Please note images must be photo-based, without text, logo or watermark overlays.
- Artist description (up to 200 words about your business).
- Please have your credit/debit card ready for payment.
- Voucher code if applicable.
I struggle with computers, can I still set up a profile?
Yes absolutely! The team is happy to help with your profile, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7806 2542 if you would prefer to have a chat over the phone.
Can I update my profile once approved?
Yes, whilst your membership is live you can update your projects, images, information, and links at any time as you see fit.
What is a ‘listing image’?
The listing image is one of the most important images on your profile as this is the first image seen on the directory home and search pages. See this image as your shop window to entice visitors into your directory profile. It should accurately represent your work and be clear of any text, logo or watermarks. See examples by browsing the directory landing page.
Can I change the order of my portfolio projects?
Yes, you can send an email to email@example.com with your preferred project order and we will rearrange the content on your behalf.
How can I replace the image on my profile with a specific image from a project?
To change the order of images on your directory profile's main landing page, please detail your preferred order in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will rearrange the content on your behalf.