Start off your new year with a tailored support session from the Crafts Council business skills team. Dates and timeslots for our next round of Craft Business Booster Sessions are now available to book on Eventbrite.
Whether you'd like to gain advice on connecting with stockists, building your reach on social media, positioning your work in the marketplace or something else - our expert team are here to help.
These sessions are designed to help you achieve your professional goals. Don’t worry if you have not defined these yet – this may be what you want to focus your session on!
The initial session and follow-up session take place face-to-face online with one expert advisor from the Crafts Council team.
- The total cost is £60
- Sessions take place online via Zoom
- All discussion is completely confidential
- Delivered by one expert advisor from the Crafts Council
- 90 minutes total face-to-face time with a craft business expert - split across a 60-minute meet and a 30-minute follow-up
- A set of tailored action points (mid-term and long-term) to implement into your business
- A bespoke list of resources
- Recommendations of networks, individuals and organisations that may be useful for your business