Folksy is a thriving ecommerce marketplace and craft community, used by hundreds of thousands of people every month.
We’ve been established for more than a decade, supporting artists and makers all over the UK by offering them an online platform to sell their handmade work and connect with other like-minded people.
We are small team, with rapid growth and exciting projects on our roadmap. Help us super-power makers and grow Folksy!
About the role
We want someone to coordinate marketing, product decisions and technical development, while driving the business to meet its goals and its objectives week-to-week.
It’s a pivotal role, reporting to (and being supported by) the business directors.
We’re looking for someone with a rounded skill set, who wants to work in a small business with a start-up mentality. We welcome applications from those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
The successful candidate will:
• Develop strategy and direction backed up with supporting figures for return-on-investment
• Lead the team to coordinate efforts, with clear goals and objectives and associated KPIs
• Measure the impact of business decisions and optimise to improve decision making
• Put in the time, thought and effort to prioritisation of projects and tasks with the team, and put the guides in place to help the team manage that through
• Work alongside a Product Lead to align the development of the product with marketing and operations
The role is national and is expected to be done remotely, with occasional meet-ups in Sheffield and London.
We encourage applications from people wanting to work part-time and/or flexi-time and those returning to work after taking a career break. Please find more details and the full job description on our website.