We are seeing a part-time Sales person to work on a fixed-term contract (with possible extension),
£20 - £23k pro rata, for 2 days a week from May - September on our craft event, Handmade Oxford - The International Contemporary Arts Festival.
You will mainly assist the Events Manager in delivering the company’s sales strategy to recruit new craft exhibitors to the festival, while building on the existing relationships we have with current exhibitors.
This role will suit candidates with experience in event sales and an interest in arts, craft, and design.
- Finding and contacting new potential exhibitors through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach.
- Succinctly getting to the heart of the potential exhibitors’ needs and shaping your conversation to the way that Handmade Oxford can help them achieve their business goals.
- Promptly responding to queries from current exhibitors, ensuring they have all of the information they need.
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the craft sector.
- Confident communicator with a good phone manner.
- Strong relationship builder with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A passion for craft and design.
- Previous experience in craft and design events.