On the weekend of May 18th- 19th the UK will be going clay crazy with the national festival of Hey Clay and Plymouth will be no exception.
Resident artists; Angie Wickenden, Helen Harrison, Leigh Mason and Christina Peters from Flameworks Creative Arts Facility, Richmond Walk Plymouth PL1 4LL will be hosting a jam-packed Saturday of clay activity.
Activities will include:
- Meet the maker
- Demos including throwing and hand-building by Helen Harrison
- Angie Wickenden will be throwing a HUGE pot
- Free making workshops for children - please book in advance
- A smoke firing and raku demo by Leigh Mason and Christina Peters
- Pop up exhibition/shop where you can buy work from resident and associate artists.
Saturday 18th May 11 – 4pm
Flameworks Creative Art Facility, 7 Richmond Walk, Plymouth PL1 4LL
Wheelchair Access [no]
Level access [no]
Hearing loop [no]
Autism friendly sessions [no]
Accessible toilet [no]
Disabled parking [no]
Changing spaces toilet [no]
Guide dogs welcomed [yes