Why should you attend?
Find out about Grant and Trust funding, loan schemes for creatives, crowd funding and whether they are right for your creative business
Get direct and professional advice from representative from Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy, Creative United and Arts Council England
Book in a complimentary informal one-to-one advisory with our speakers to talk about the funding need of your creative business
Who is speaking?
- Heather Hollins and Sarah Reed from the Arts Council England advise on how to get ACE funding for projects and start-ups
- Genevieve Pace from Creative United explains whether you can benefit from a financial loan, the commitment required, and the positive implementations to your business.
- Richenda Court successfully crowdfunded her Ocean Swell project, she will discuss her experience and explore whether crowdfunding might be right for your business
- Maker Weaver Theo Right talks about his successful Grant for the Arts bid and ACE funding for Craft
What is on offer to fund my business?
Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy programme is helping to transform fundraising across the arts and cultural sector. We are delighted that Amanda Rigali, Director of Strategic Development at Cause4 and head this programme will kick start the day’s event.
The day’s proceedings will cover:
- Grants and trust funding
- Loan schemes
- Crowd funding
- Case studies presented by makers who have successfully secured funding for their projects
- There will also be the option to take part in one of our 1-1 advice surgeries.
- Advice Surgeries
We are offering the opportunity to have a 20 minute advice surgery with one of our experts. In these sessions you will be able ask two key questions about your specific funding needs.
You can book slots with representatives from;
- Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy
- Creative United
- Arts Council England
These mini advice surgeries will take place in informal locations based at Custard Factory. The advice surgeries will begin in the afternoon. Each 20 minute time slot will begin at half hour intervals.
Please complete the following questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 August 2016
- Have you received funding before and in what context
- What is your funding challenge
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the day and during the afternoon session. No lunch is provided, please bring your own lunch refreshments.
**£5 Discount available to Directory makers, please email for more info**
Funding Skills workshop is part of a series of workshops and masterclasses designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully