Norwich Creative Market is expanding. This September 14th and 15th you can join us at the Norfolk Showground Arena for a full weekend of art, craft and relaxed family fun with The Handmade and Creative Market.
There will be:
- Over 100 stalls of high quality, handmade art and crafts.
- The latest collections from a range of local designers.
- Bookable craft workshops and drop in ‘make and take’ activities.
- Free demonstrations from many of our makers.
- Exhibitions, demonstrations and ‘have a go’ activities from a range of local art and community groups, including highly skilled craft guilds from around the UK.
- Live music.
- Street food.
- A range of competitions centred around our theme.
- Kids art and craft tables and a range of family activities.
-Charity organisations, such as Hallswood Animal Sanctuary and Norwich Men’s Shed, hosting a range of activities to help improve your own wellbeing and that of the world around us.
Tickets are just £5 in advance and come with an event programme on arrival and exclusive access to all of our pre-booked activities as they are announced. Kids 12 and under go free when booking in advance. Some tickets may be available on the door but these will be £7.50 regardless of age or status. At The Handmade and Creative Market my aim has always been to support small businesses on their journey to success. My aim is to provide a friendly, well organised platform from which artists and makers can share their talents with a wider audience. I am a solo entrepreneur running these fantastic events at the lowest possible cost to our makers. I feel it is important to recognise how hard it is for small businesses to break into a market flooded with mass produced goods and I am passionate about providing ways in which they can do so. Come and join us this September 14th and 15th and shop local, support the makers and take away a range of new skills. For news, announcements and exhibitor showcases follow us on Facebook and Instagram @norwichcreativemarket
Tickets are available through Eventbrite and at www.handmadeandcreativemarket.co.uk Open 10 til 5.30 Saturday and Sunday. Stall spaces and exhibition opportunities are also available through the website.