We are currently looking for a dedicated assistant to our workshop supervisor to join our growing team. The role will be full time (35 hours/week) and based at our workshop in Lower Sydenham, SE26.
The successful candidate will support our workshop supervisor in the following areas:
• Cutting and joining of frames
• Cutting glass and backing materials
• Sanding, preparation and spray-booth priming
• Record keeping and updating of computer-based job sheets
• Stock checking
• Wrapping for dispatch
• Use of common woodworking tools including mitre saw, table saw, bench mounted router, sanding equipment
• Upkeep of a clean and safe workshop environment and basic maintenance of equipment
We pride ourselves on being one of the most ambitious and adaptable businesses of our type and look forward to meeting somebody that shares an appetite for learning and the determination to always produce the best iteration of the work at hand.