The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINES
January 11, 2021: Beginning of subscriptions
April 16, 2021: Subscriptions deadline
May 10, 2021: Notification of winning artworks