We are delighted to announce that there are four Cockpit Arts Awards now open for applications. All Awards comprise business support provided by Cockpit Arts as well as subsidised studio space for one year.
The Cockpit Arts/ Clear Insurance Award
• Aims to support professional makers who have been in business for less than three years and have aspirations to develop their craft business.
• Deadline for applications: 5pm, Monday 1 April 2019
The Cockpit Arts / Newby Trust Craft Excellence Awards ** NEW AWARD **
• Aims to support a maker to practice their craft at a key stage in their skill development and support their craft business to achieve financial sustainability.
• Deadline for applications: 5pm, Monday 8 April 2019
The Cockpit Arts / The Clothworkers’ Company Awards
• Open to graduates within the last five years, these awards aim to assist weavers to set up in business. Weavers can be working in any form, for example, creating products; visual art; working with mills and making samples for industry.
• Deadline for applications: 5pm, Monday 15 April 2019
The Cockpit Arts / Worshipful Company of Turners Award
• Open to an aspiring or established turner i.e. someone who practices the art and craft of turning on a lathe in wood or other materials to develop their craft practice.
• Deadline for applications: 5pm, Thursday 16 May 2019
How to Apply
Further details and application forms are available to download from our website - https://cockpitarts.com/awards-bursaries/, or please contact email@example.com for further information or to express an interest.