Career Start Up: How do I start and structure my creative business?
On Thursday 19 January 2017, at The Sorting Office, Eastleigh, 1.30 – 5.30pm
Book now: Just £25 (£5 discount available)
Our aim is to provide information and skills development for amateurs and early career professional looking to set up and structure a creative business from their artworks and designs
If you have a discount code, please enter it below
Why should you attend?
- Find out about how Find out the top tips from experienced makers and Developing your brand and how to start using social media as a business tool
- Get direct and professional advice from key representatives from marketing organisations on the key logistics of building a marketing campaign and what time and investment should you be considering when building up your brand
- maker presentations, offering their knowledge, advice and expertise on how they set up their business.
Who is speaking?
- Talent Development managers sharing their wealth of knowledge on running a portfolio practice, business planning and marketing advice
- Two established makers providing an insight to their business and giving valuable advice on their experiences with setting up their businesses
What is on offer?
- Advice on the logistics that need to be considered on where to start with marketing your craft, the potential costs and how to utilise your time and investment
- Inspirational speakers to advise and to help you realise your brand ambitions and growth of your creative business
- What is a brand? Key knowledge and advice given to finding your unique selling point that will help establish your brand
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break.
**£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**
Career Start Up workshop is part of a series of workshops and events designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully