You might be:
- A member of staff or volunteer at a makerspace
- A maker or artist who works collaboratively with communities
- A member or leader of a community-based or volunteer-led craft initiative (e.g. community craft clubs)
- Part of a museum or gallery learning team who works creatively with communities
- Working creatively with communities in the youth, community or care sectors
You’ll take away:
- Ideas about adapting your craft participation practice in the age of Covid-19
- Case studies and ideas about developing an anti-racist approach
- New connections and networks
How to Register:
Please register your interest for this event here.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated to ensure a good spread of participants—taking into account geographical location, type of organisation etc. We will be in touch via email to confirm your place and share details about how to join the meeting.