The New Brunswick College of Craft & Design’s edVentures program is offering specialized non-credit courses online with instructors from across Canada.
Enhance your studio practice with one of our multi-week courses geared towards creatives, designers, and craftspeople. Classes are kept small at a maximum of 15, so that you can get feedback from your instructor and build a community with your classmates.
Each class will have a beautiful Google Classroom set up with notes, and the ability to re-watch live sessions.
Some courses are more introductory while others are geared towards makers with established studios who are looking for professional development!
- Introduction to Stone Setting
- Mengnan Qu Intermediate Enamelled Jewellery
- Mengnan Qu Wirework for 3D Structure
- Twyla Exner Geometric Lace Embroidery
- Jessica McDonald Dyeing with Earth Pigment
- Josie Clarke Indigo Shibori Dyeing
- Josie Clarke Hand Building Functional Pottery
- Alana Wilson Printmaking on Ceramics
- Marianne Chenard Outdoor Art and Documentation
- Marie-Soleil Provencal Foundations of Design
- Marie-Soleil Provencal Hand Made Animation 101
- Jenna Marks Watercolour for Beginners
- Michelle Marin Drawing: The Power of Possessions
- Jeannie Kim Intermediate Indirect Oil Painting
- Radek Vizinia Classical Narrative Portrait Painting in Oil
- Olivia Di Gregorio Re-Work Your Paintings
- Anne-Laure Djaballah