The last year has dramatically changed the landscape for small businesses. Join the Crafts Council every Wednesday at 1pm BST from 5 May - 8 September 2021, for a series of Spring-back talks and prepare your craft business for 2021 and beyond.
Ten free lunchtime talks held on Zoom will cover essential marketing advice for makers who want to spring back from the last year and grasp all the new opportunities available to them. Speakers will be led by the Crafts Council team and include expert speakers and contributors.
This talk series is part of Crafting Europe - a project funded by Creative Europe.
- Identify your brand values - 5 May
- How to build customer profiles - 19 May
- Getting the most out of Instagram - 2 June
- Video is your friend - 16 June
- How to work with the media - 30 June
- Getting the most out of Facebook - 14 July
- How to present ideas to a client - 28 July
- Hone your writing skills - 11 August
- How to take advantage of the growing ‘experience economy’ - 25 August
- How to diversify income streams for your craft business - 8 September
To view full details and make a booking via Eventbrite, please follow the link below.