Discover today’s most exciting makers, ideas and innovations with a subscription to Crafts magazine – the leading international authority on craft for nearly 50 years and a collector’s item in itself. The bi-monthly magazine shows how making enhances every facet of our lives, from the clothes we wear to the houses we live in and the bicycles we ride.
Explore inspiring craft from across the world – spanning everything from textiles and jewellery to ceramics, glass, architecture, furniture and more – as well as global exhibition listings, reviews and opinion pieces from creative pioneers.
Subscribe to receive:
- Six issues a year
- A FREE annual digital subscription, including every issue since 1973 (worth £25.99)
- FREE priority access to our talks (worth £10 each)
- The best from the international craft world
- News, reviews, interviews, expert commentary, opportunities and listings
- Great savings on the single issue rate
- Priority delivery to your door