The Crafts Council has a long track record of working in partnership with multiple brands and organisations across a diverse range of industries. Many of these partnerships have evolved into multi-year affiliations.
We have partnered with luxury retailers, interior designers, hotel groups, fast-moving consumer goods brands, financial services organisations, property developers, major media organisations, technology companies, cultural institutions and government departments.
The Crafts Council appeal to brands and organisations is multi-faceted and includes:
- Access to clearly defined nationwide audiences including: makers, craft hobbyists and enthusiasts of all ages and demographics, craft collectors and HNWI (high net-worth individuals), craft educators, cultural influencers and thought-leaders
- Access to deeply established and influential content platforms, including Crafts magazine and the Collect fair guide
- A world-renowned programming and the Crafts Council's national collection
- Rich heritage of world-leading alumni
- Central London location, the soon to be re-opened Crafts Council Gallery
- Dedicated account management for major partners; ROI (return on investment) end-of-campaign assessment and reporting
Our model of partnership is three-fold and includes:
- Bespoke partnerships
- Sponsorship partnerships
- Campaign donations
Read on to learn more and to explore how we can work together, please email Aysen Yilmaz, email@example.com associate director, creative partnerships.