Benefits value: £475; suggested donation: £525
- Invitations to an annual calendar of private views and events
- Entry for two to the Collect exclusive view
- VIP early access tour of Collect
- Exclusive access to the Collect VIP programme
- Annual subscription to Crafts magazine
- Regular patrons e-newsletters
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and in our annual Impact Report
Benefits value: £580 suggested donation: £920
All Bronze benefits plus:
- Invite guests to our annual calendar of private views and events
- Priority booking for the Collect VIP programme
- Complimentary access for one (for you or as a gift) to two talent development workshops per year
Benefits value: £820 suggested donation: £1,680
All Bronze and Silver benefits plus:
- Entry for four to the Collect exclusive view
- Opportunity to host a private event at Collect
- Invitation to dinner with Crafts Council chair of trustees
Ruby Circle £4,055
Benefits value: £945, suggested donation: £4,055 or more
Your annual donation will help to grow, conserve and showcase the Crafts Council Collection - the UK’s foremost collection of contemporary craft.
- All gold patron benefits plus:
- Private tour of the Crafts Council collection by our head of collections
- Associate your name with an object of your choice in the collection
With over 1,600 objects, embracing all craft disciplines and the most important makers over the last 50 years, the collection is the bedrock of our exhibitions and loans programme across the UK.
We continuously aim to acquire new work to represent contemporary makers and ensure that the collection remains current. We also look after its conservation and aim to share it as widely as possible across the nation with loans and touring exhibitions. Your support as a Ruby Circle patron will enhance the richness and the reach of the collection and help us to pursue these aims.
For enquiries about becoming a patron, please email Carolina Sansom, email@example.com.