We ask that as a visitor you help us create a safe and secure environment by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Keep to your booked time slot, arriving promptly and respecting your booking's exit time
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Agree to a temperature check using a handheld scanner if requested
- Check in using the NHS COVID-19 app if you are able
- Keep two metres away from visitors who are not a member of your household or support bubble
- Wear a face mask (securely covering both your nose and mouth)
All visitors aged 11 and over must wear a mask unless they are medically exempt. Those who are exempt should be able to provide evidence or clear explanation of their exemption if requested. At our discretion we will offer visitors disposable masks upon entry.
All processes will be continually reviewed and adapted according to government safety directives to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
If you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in recent contact with someone who has COVID-19, we politely ask that you postpone your visit to the gallery. Please refer to the Government website for the latest rules on testing, isolation, and social distancing.