Makers big and small can learn a new skill at our family workshops, every month in the Crafts Council Gallery.
On the first Saturday of each month, families are invited to learn a new skill and connect through craft. Each relaxed session is designed to suit a wide range of ages and abilities.
First up - join us on Saturday 7 May to learn how to weave! The workshop will be led by weave designer Ariane Fourquier, whose tactile textiles delight the senses and explore themes of self-esteem and empowerment.
We will also be unveiling our brand new Craftmobile, which was made by 3D designer Sam Brown with the help of local families.
Pick from two timed slots for this workshop: 10-11.30am and 1.00-2.30pm.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult to attend this workshop.
- Spaces are limited so please book on to one session only.
- This workshop is suitable for children aged 8+
Plan your visit
- Find us at 44a Pentonville Road London N1 9BY
- The following buses stop near the gallery: 19, 30, 73, 189, 205, 214, 394, 476
- Nearest stations include: Angel, Kings Cross, Essex Road, Highbury & Islington
Please contact us in advance to discuss access requirements and to book parking.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org